July Favourites

So these are the products I have been constantly using this month...


1. L'Oreal Elvive Full Restore 5 replenishing hair mask - My hair has been feeling really dry and dull, so I started using this (if its good enough for Cheryl, its good enough for me!) and hey presto! My hair is back to its shiny, soft self. Brilliant. 

2. Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara - My favourite mascara ever!  It lengthens, volumises, and separates my lashes, making them look almost like I'm wearing falsies without any clumping or flaking. Love it.

3.Clinique Moisture Surge - Oh, how I love this moisturiser. I have really dry skin (which is unfortunately a hereditary problem in our family) and this just makes it feel like silk... Amazing. Full review here.

4. Dove Visible Effects Moisturiser - I use this in tandem with my baby oil because my skin's been feeling really dry recently. I love the smell of this lotion, and the fact that it doesn't feel greasy. It also doesn't sit on top of your skin, it just sinks in which is great for me because I hate that feeling. 

5. Avon Advanced Technique Lotus Shield - This stuff is brilliant. I took it on holiday with me to stop my hair going 'poof' into an afro, and it worked wonders - my hair stayed smooth and soft. I would really recommend this product as a frizz fighter, especially as it survives three washes. 

6. Johnson's Baby Oil - Used to help combat my dry skin. I apply it straight after I get out of the shower, when my skin is soaking wet.

7. Max Factor Max Effect Gloss Cube in Sweet Cassis - A really lovely raspberry colour that makes your lips look naturally pink and bee-stung. Feels really light on, with no stickiness whatsoever.

8. Max Factor Lipstick in Bewitching Coral - A suits all shade that was in high demand whilst I was on holiday! It lasts forever on the lips and doesn't feel drying at all. Can be used straight out of the bullet for a bright pop of colour or you can apply it with your fingertips for a more subtle stain.

9. Benefit Get Even! Powder in 01 - I've loved this powder for a long time because its staying power is fantastic and it stops me going bright red (an unfortunate occurrence that is inherited from my red-headed father).

10. Blistex Relief Cream - The ultimate saviour for sore, chapped lips. Helped make my lips soft whilst I was suffering with a bad cold that I caught on the plane on the way home from Crete.

No comments:

Post a Comment