REVIEW - Clinique Moisture Surge moisturiser

As you probably know, Glamour have been giving away trial size Clinique products with their magazine, and the one that I got was the moisture surge moisturiser. And boy, am I glad I got it.

I've never used any Clinique products before, so started using it with an open mind. My skin has always been really dry, so it over produces oil which is why most of my makeup looks are matt - I'm sick of seeing shine on my face. However, whithin three days of using this, applying it last thing at night and first thing in the morning, my skin literally feels like a baby's bum its that soft. I could not believe it - no other moisturiser has ever made my sking feel like this, let alone within this sort space of time. As a result I'm less oily, which is brilliant.

The product has a nice feel to it - its a light gel that is a pale fleshy pink colour, and seems to almost glide onto your skin. It doesn't leave that awful greasiness some moisturisers do, and you only need to use a pea sized amount.

Generally, this product would retail at £30 for 50ml (I got 30ml in the trial size for £2 - YES) so it is expensive.

Overall, I would definitely recommend it - you could see and feel the difference in only a couple of days, so I would say it is well worth the price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment