REVIEW - Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners in Midnight Cowboy and Corrupt

Midnight Cowboy is what I'd describe as a pale straw colour with a hint of peach. It has gold and a pale pink shimmer. I think it is brilliant as an eyeliner that brightens the eye area - when I applied it to my own eyelids, I was surprised at the lightening and brightening effect it had, which is great if you've had a late night and want to look wide awake. It is very long lasting - in fact, it did not want to come off!









Corrupt on the other hand is a dark brown with silver, gold and burgandy shimmer. It has good pigmentation, dark and rich, and is a lovely alternative to black if you want something softer and more understated. Again, it is long lasting and was a bit of a battle getting it off, though not as much as Midnight Cowboy.




No comments:

Post a Comment