REVIEW - Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners in Binge and Mildew

This is the first of a set of reviews on the eyeliners contained in my 15 year anniversary set.



First of all, Binge is a nice (thought quite standard) navy blue with a slight shimmer to it. It goes on a dream, earning its title 'Glide On Eye Pencil'. The colour wasn't as bright at the end of the day as it was when I first put it on, but I was still happy with its longevity. On the whole, I wouldn't say this is a must buy, because its pigmentation seemed a little sheer to me, maybe because the actual colour couldn't seem to figure out itself (it straddled the line between navy and royal).

Next up is Mildew. This is a gorgeous sage green with a slight pale green shimmer in it. It reminded me of forests and pixies or something, because even though its a lovely earthy colour, it seems quite magical. Again it absolutely glided on, and stayed put all day without any transfer to the upper lid. I really loved this colour, its pigmentation was great and it had just the right amount of shimmer. I would recommend you buy this shade, especially if you have green or hazel eyes, because it mades them look greener.



No comments:

Post a Comment