Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary 24/7 Eyeliner Set

Click on pictures to enlarge...
 So my eyeliners have finally arrived from Debenhams, and I couldn't be more pleased with them! Before anything else, I have to say I love the packaging. They come in a box with a clear window on the front that lifts up. The box itself feels really sturdy, and is embossed with the Urban Decay 15 year anniversary symbol in a really nice pattern. Presentation then gets a big thumbs up from me!



Set in a box on a velvety black background, these pencils pop. There is a delicious selection of colours that would suit any mood/ occasion conceivable.

"Help Urban Decay celebrate their 15-year anniversary with this mouth-watering set of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils. The wide range of award winning, high-quality, waterproof shades are some of Urban Decay's best-selling and most coveted products. We included six brand new shades, and stamped all 15 with special anniversary artwork. This is a truly collectable set.

The range of shades includes lush tropical hues, deep metallics, and unusually vibrant neutrals. Favorites like Zero, Bourbon and Electric sit side-by-side with SIX brand-new shades like Asphyxia, Stray Dog and the piece de resistance: Perversion a blacker-than-Zero black. Each pencil is stamped with UD15. The whole collection (and a sharpener!) comes packaged in a silver foil box printed with our UD15 ticking pattern."

 This set is also excellent value, especially as every pencil is a full sized one, and not travel sized like in some previous sets. The only thing that irks me about this set is that my Perversion is slightly smaller than any other eyeliner in the set - is it just my set or does this occur in yours if you have one? 

Other than that, I am sincerely chuffed with my purchase. I will be swatching and reviewing each eyeliner by itself in posts to come, so keep an eye out! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment