REVIEW - Front Cover Eye Shadow Palette Very Hot/ Very Cool





I got this pressed eyeshadow palette as a birthday gift from one of my friends, and I'm so glad I did! It has a good range of bright  and earthy colours, which I found appealing. As you can see, I do use the sedate colours more than I use the bright ones, but that's because I mostly use this palette when I'm at college. I'll make a conscious effort to start using the brighter ones more though.

In these pictures, I have swatched the colours with and without a primer. However, can I apologise for not swatching Magic Banana (what a stupid name!), I have no idea how I missed it, but I did. Oh, and the cover is holographic, which is why you can see the models eyes through her lids. :P

"We have put together the latest colour collections, split into two layers. Layer one showcases the hottest colour combinations from the catwalk and layer two gives you the ultimate in the coolest wearable nudes...You can achieve this look with any combination of the many colours in this kit. Blending is the key - colours should blend together flawlessly."

Pros:-
  • Good range of colours
  • Easily blends
  • Bright, when used with a primer
  • Fairly longlasting (when used with primer)
  • Good instructions for the beginner
Cons:-
  • You need to use a primer to get the most out of these eyeshadows
  • Quite chalky/ soft - but I think this is due to high pigmentation?

No comments:

Post a Comment