MAKEUP TUTORIAL - Jennifer Lopez

So this is my first of the week's tutorials! Do you like the sneaky way I put in a clue to my first tutorial in my last post? :P (It was bad, I know)



So, this make up is from her new video with Pitbull, for On the Floor. I really like it because I do love a smokey eye, and I like the highlight at the corner of her eyes - it makes them look amazing! 

 First off, I thought I'd post a before picture! How awful do I look! LOL



Products I used:-
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Estee Lauder Colour Intensity Eyeshadow in Twilight (a medium brown)
  • The darkest brown in my Accessorize Eye Wardrobe palette (might be Rich Earth - I need to check in the shops!)
  • The white eyeshadow in Avon's Smokey Eyes quad
  • Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara in Black
  • Avon SuperShock gel eyeliner in Black
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Conclealer in 01
  • L'Oreal True Match foundation in N1 Soft Ivory
  • Benefit's Thrrrob Blush
  • Bourjois Declice de Poudre Bronzing Powder (the chocolate one ^-~)
  • Elizabeth Arden lipgloss in Bohemian Bronze
  • Jemma Kid Make Up School lipgloss in Rose
EYES:- Prime the whole of your eyelids. Then, take your medium brown eyeshadow and apply all over your lids, leaving a small gap in the inner corner of your eye, which is where the white eyeshadow goes. When applying the white eyeshadow, make sure you bring it just below the eye, not just in the corner then up. Next, take your dark brown and conture your eye - place in the socket of you eye and along the top of the outer corner, so there is a 'v' shape at the edge of your eye. Drag the colour out from the eye towards the temple, and blend everything together. Take a black eyeliner and line the top of your eyes and the bottom (only bringing it about 3/4 of the way along, just before your eyelashes end). If you want to add false eyelashes, do it now. Coat top and bottom lashes in mascara.


FACE:- Add concealer under your eye, but don't go over your eye make up. Blend. Then apply foundation to your face. Let it set for a minute, then contour your face by applying bronzer to the hollows of your cheeks. Blend out so it isn't a harsh line, and add a bit of pink blusher to the tops of your cheeks, just above the bronzer. Again, blend.

LIPS:- Apply the bronze lipgloss then go over with the pink one.

Voila!

 Do you think it looks better with hair up or hair down?

No comments:

Post a Comment