Ooh Ahh Malia!

Yasou!


Me and my girls dressed up in our Hula gear!
So, after a whirlwind two weeks of partying in Malia, I am back! I had a fab time, and would definately recommend it as a party destination (check out Safari club, Union bar and Pop World!). I am glad to be home though.

In preparation for my holiday, I had my nails done. I'm a serial nail biter, so I thought I'd treat myself and get gel nails. It was nice having them put on - quite theraputic - but my nails are going to pay for it if I have them taken off because they file the whole nail so it becomes really thin. The weirdest part was setting the gel under the UV light because it kinda gets hot, but if you press your fingers down then its fine again. It's not painful but is a really strange sensation!

When they were done, I was amazed because they looked so natural - like they were my own nails with a clear varnish on top! 

Safe to say, I was mega impressed with them. However, they needed something extra for my holiday, so I decided to paint them in a way I've been absolutely dying to do but couldn't because I have short bitten nails...

I gave myself a sparkly French manicure! I used Revlon's new scented nail varnish in 345 Peach Smoothie as a base, then added Accessorize's nail polish in Molton Copper to the tips in layers, to create a graduating effect.

I'm happy with the way they turned out, and the fact that they lasted the whole of the first week! I did end up taking it off and painting them a delicious orange colour, but by then I had got a bit bored of them hehe!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment