Update!

Hello my lovelies!
Me and my lovely cousin! <3
 So recently things have been a bit hectic - my cousin and my uncle from America have been over to stay with us for a week, which was really fun! Also, I went to a makeup event put on by Max Factor in Boots in town the other day which was fun - I was picked to be the model and I had a makeover. The girl was lovely, and the look she gave me was fab! She did quite a smouldering smokey eye, but it was so soft and light; I'll put up a tutorial later (because I of course had to buy the eyeshadow, the mascara, the foundation... Ooops) .

I'm going away on holiday on Friday as well, and I can't wait! I will definitely post pictures when I get back ;)
As I'll be gone for two weeks (of blissful sunshine and hangovers lol!), I'll write some posts that will hopefully be published while I'm away :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment