HAUL

Hello! My family from America are over at the moment, and we went out on a major shopping expedition yesterday! I've been dying to get my hands on some of Topshop's makeup, and I finally have.

L-R  = Satchel, Gloom, Infrared, Nevada


Lovely sparkles!
L-R = Satchel, Infrared, Nevada, Gloom
The two lipsticks are Velvet Finish Moisturising Lipstick (£8 each) in Infrared, a bright orange, and Nevada, a pinky nude colour. They feel lovely on, and have a nice, light, fruity scent, but because they're moisturising, they don't last long. The only problem I have with these lipsticks is that you have to have lips that are in tip top condition, because they show every last dry patch on them. I would say that the orange lipstick could be a dupe for maybe Mac's Morange, or Lime Crime's My Beautiful Rocket, though I doubt it would last as long as them!

Nevada

Infrared
The lipgloss (£7.50) I got is a lovely deep purple colour with loads of gold, pink and blue glitter. It looks very dark in the tube, but goes on a nice berry colour and smells quite sweet. I would probably wear this over my Max Factor lipstain that I used in this tutorial. It feels quite thick on, like it's going to last a long time. It doesn't; but glosses never do on me. I'm forever biting my lips.


Lastly, I bought the crayon (£5) in a gold flecked, sparkly brown; Satchel. It's quite a small pencil, but goes on with minimal effort and can be easily blended.

Overall, I do quite like Topshop's makeup range, based off my experience from these products. One of my favourite things about them is their packaging, I think its brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment