Pretty New Things


The other day I decided to go into town with my mum, and we ended up going into Primark, even though it was absolutely heaving. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that they have some lovely things in at the moment - I ended up buying a pair of sandals for my holiday, as well as two dresses (one maxi with flowers on the hem and a fluorescent pink day dress with a lacy top half) and a few accessories.

I decided to share with all you lovely readers a couple of the accessories I got - namely a set of 6 pairs of earrings and a pair of hair clips. I don't usually buy earrings from Primark because they always seem to look cheap and nasty, but I thought these ones were really quite pretty and feminine, plus a steal at £2. The butterfly ones are really sparkly in the light, and I do love a bit of sparkle.

The hair clips are great for jazzing up a simple hairdo, without making it look too OTT. They're pretty fabric flowers with a diamante in the middle, that I think are really cute for spring. I've been wearing them almost everyday since I got them - I am in love!

Has anyone else seen any cute bargains recently?

1 comment:

  1. those are the cutest earrings!! i'm very jealous! :3
    xx

    pastel-rainbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete