A Little Surprise...

I came home the other day to see a parcel lying on the stairs.A pretty purple and white parcel, with a unicorn emblazened across the top.





 Ahh I could hardly contain my glee! It had arriveeeeed! I opened it up and this is what I found...






The beautiful product that is the Carousel Gloss in Candy Apple, a superbly pigmented gloss that is encrusted with facets of shimmering ruby sparkles! I applied it straight away, and was surprised by how pigmented it was, even for Lime Crime. You literally need one swipe and it is perfect. The built in brush is a bit crap as you can see in the picture, but overall this is a stunning lipgloss. It is a really bright red - Retrofuturist in liquid form, which stains your lips so lasts forever. In terms of consistency, it is not sticky at all, though does feel slightly thick. This doesn't mean it applies funny, it applies well. I'll post swatches up at a later date - it is so hard to capture in a photograph! I want to show you the glitter in it, and all that shows is the colour haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment