Quick haul from Boots.


Yesterday I went shopping in Manchester with the sole aim of blowing my hard earned cash. Let's just say that I was a little too successful in this endeavour, although I did also buy some Christmas presents! I ended up buying two nail varnishes from Accessorize - Pink Spice and Aztec, which are beautiful beautiful colours. Pink Spice is between red and pink with gold glitter flecks that change colour in the light. Aztec is the colour of oil when it is spilled on the ground and it turns all rainbow-y - just divine! I'm wearing Aztec at the moment, and it went on quite well, it was a bit watery so it did need at least two coats (I would have put on three but I was running a bit late), however I still think its a lovely varnish. I think Pink Spice was thicker than Aztec, because my mum only whacked on one coat and it looked amazing!
Pink Spice

Aztec looking rather similar to Pink Spice! :S
 Another nail product I got was the Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Thickener, because my nails are ridiculously weak and I want to strengthen them so I can get them to grow into long elegant nails. I've been trying to stop biting my nails, but as soon as they start gaining any length they either split or break! It makes me cry inside haha.


Now onto the makeup. I was amazed at how restrained I was in this department, probably because it was absolutely rammed in Boots, and it was so hot I felt faint. It didn't stop me completely however, I did manage to elbow my way to the Estee Lauder counter to pick up one of their Pure Colour Crystal lipsticks in Crystal Baby. Its a creme lipstick that is just too lovely. Its a glorious pinky nude that feels so good on the lips and is so flattering, plus has good longevity too. I really recommend you go check it out at your nearest counter.


Lastly I ended up repurchasing the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment that I waxed lyrical about in a previous post. I cannot express how much I LOVE this product, and this time I will post before and after pictures of my hair's length when straightened. I also picked up a shampoo as recommended by Vivianna, the Boots expert build up removal one. Every product that I use that has been recommended by Vivianna has always proven itself, so I'm looking forward to using it. I have a review coming up of the Jemma Kid Light As Air Foundation, and I also have a few little Christmassy posts in the line up!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment