The Age of Adulthood and Russian Royalty.

So, I had my 18th birthday last week. It was nice, my family who live in Surrey came up and we went out for a meal on the Saturday, then on the Sunday the rest of my family came round for tea. I didn't get to go out with my friends, as I had such a busy weekend - on the friday night it was one of my friends 18th birthday party - but I didn't mind :) . I got lots of lovely presents, including a Pandora bracelet that I totally wasn't expecting! It's beautiful though :D.

Then, on the Tuesday after my birthday, it started to snow! I was a bit gutted it didn't snow on my actual birthday, but considering that we don't usually get snow until January, I wasn't too fussed! We got a good 4 or 5", enough to cause major disruptions, but not enough that college was closed and we got a snow day :( . Oh well, there's always next time! Aha!

Anyway, the main reason I started this post was to express my love for Rihanna's new video for her song Only Girl. I love it!! Ahh, it makes me want to dance, it makes me crave summer and it makes me think of magic and happiness! It also inspired my to buy a headband with a huuuuuge rose on it, from New Look! (namely this one)

I also wanted to talk about Doe Deere's new photoshoot - the Russian Royalty one. I. ADORE. IT. Everytime I look at it, I can't believe how beautiful she looks, how much like a Queen she looks! That beautiful dress! Oh, to be able to wear one of those! And I love the shape of her lipstick! I just can't seem to be able to do that! It's like Glee overload!! I have to say, this is by FAR my most favourite photoshoot she's done up to now, though I do like the one were she wears the necklace as a headband. I think its because they both seem quite mystical and fairytale like....


No comments:

Post a Comment