MAKEUP HAUL

Whilst in Edinburgh, I went into their version of House of Fraser and decided to look at the Benefit counter. The girl on the counter started to chat to me and she told me that there was an offer on - spend £35 and get a set of lipglosses free. She had me on lipglossses. So, in the end I spent £36, got a free set of lipglosses and because I had a nice chat with the girl, and we got on really well, she gave me a set of samples for Benefits new perfumes! Get in!! So here's what I got (L-R = free lipgloss set (Glitz, Glam & Gloss travel set), lipstick in My Treat, perfume samples and the Porefessional) :-









My Treat

I love the colour of My Treat - it looks really pretty on, its quite glossy and slightly sheer so you don't really feel like you have a lipstick on. Plus the longer you have it on, the better it looks. I like the packaging too (I think Benefit are fab for packaging!) and how sleek it looks. The only thing I 'd say about this lipstick is that it doesn't stay on too long, but that's probably down to its sheerness.


The lipgloss set I would definitely recommend as a gift - all the colours look lovely on! There was one that I though would be quite bright (you can see it on the picture below - bottom left) :-

 
 didn't come out quite as bright as I thought it would, but it is still a nice lipgloss. They are all quite glittery (which I personally love as I am, in spirit, a magpie) and do last fairly long for a lipgloss. I think they are pretty good value for money, as you get six lipglosses for £20, and they are a generous size too. The only thing that I would say about these lipglosses is that they smell quite like peach schnapps, and I hate the smell of it. However, once the gloss is on, you can't smell it very well, so overall I would recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment