Please Me


I've been really into nude-ish lipsticks recently. However, the few I have haven't been cutting it, so I decided to treat myself to a new MAC lipstick, and eventually chose Please Me. It is a lovely soft pink matte formula - the first matte lipstick I've bought from MAC. And I have to say, I am very impressed.

In terms of its longevity, it lasts a good 6 to 8 hours, which I was really quite impressed with considering the texture of the lipstick feels quite silky. I love that you can just whack it on in the morning, and not have to worry about it looking patchy later on. 

As someone cursed with perpetually dry skin, I've always gone for products that have moisturising properties. Not something you would attribute to a matte product. However, I have found that this lipstick does not make my lips feel dry, nor does it highlight those awful flaky patches I tend to get if I don't exfoliate often enough. It just gives a beautiful, highly pigmented rosy hue to my lips - perfect for everyday makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment