Lancôme Roseraie des Délices


I was casually browsing the makeup aisles in Boots the other day when I came across this absolute beauty of a campaign. My heart rate sped, and as I gazed across the shop the stand called out to me. Delicate pinks, fresh tangerines and sweet pistachios were joined together in the new Lancôme collection created by Aaron De Mey. It practically screamed of soft summer days, innocence and natural feminine beauty. I instinctively thought of Aurora, one of the Disney Princesses, with her natural beauty and connection with roses. 


All of the products begged me to buy them, but the ones that stood out to me were the Effet Miracle Bare Skin Perfection Primer, which they say is 'inspired by Asian 'BB base' formulas', the La Roseraie Blush, said to 'reveal the secret of a rosy complexion', and the Le French Touch lipstick in Soft Marshmallow. Even the name is pretty.

Oohh I can't wait to get my hands on these little gems!

No comments:

Post a Comment