Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment

Hey girls!

So the other day I ran out of my Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment, and I thought it was high time I did a review on it because oh my gosh, I cannot believe how devastated I was when I scraped the last little bit from the bottom of my tub. This stuff is amazing. I only bought it on a whim after having to pick a third item on the 3 for 2 online offer at Boots a while back, and holy cow am I glad I picked this little gem. As you probably know, I had my hair cut really short at the end of September because it was in really bad condition, and I was sick of having it feel like straw. After I'd had it done though, I regretted it so much because I loved my long hair. It was funny - I went from having the longest hair I've ever had to the shortest hair I've ever had. I wanted my long hair back badly, but I also wanted it in good condition so I bought a few products to help keep it as healthy as possible while growing it out (namely a tangle teezer, heat defence spray and a good shampoo and conditioner).

Anyway, back to the hair treatment. It has that distinctive smell that all Lee Stafford products have, and I absolutely adore it. The smell stays on your hair and it is just divine. The product itself is quite a thick lilacy grey cream that you scoop out of the tub yourself then massage into you scalp and hair after washing it. When I first tried it I was convinced it was going to make my hair look super greasy because you're massaging it into the roots, but I was so wrong - it looked so shiny, healthy and bouncy afterwards it was unbelievable. The blurb on the back states:-

Hair growth Treatment with pro-growth complex for strength from within. Protein based complex to fertilise your follicles, creating a healthy environment on the scalp to help hair grow faster and reach its maximum potential length. 'If the earth's not nourished, you'll never grow beautiful flowers'.
  • Vital hair and scalp complex helps to reduce hair loss
  • Improves follicle health which in turn increase the ability of the hair to anchor to the scalp
  • Soothing formulation reduces irritation and moisturises the scalp
  • Addresses hair and scalp aging at a cellular level
  • Improvement in tensile strength to give baody and texture by penetrating the hair reaching the inner cortex
  • Improves volume and feel of the hair



When you first start using this cream, you have to use it everytime you wash your hair until it is in tip top condition, and then once a week there on. Also, you leave it on for five minutes before rinsing your hair and applying your conditioner. In total, I probably used it two or three times a week, and my hair is noticably a lot longer. Friends from my classes have been saying how much longer my hair has got since I have had it cut, and I swear it is all down to this. I have also been noticing that I am losing a lot less hair in the shower and on my brushes - I used to be able to make a wig out of what fell out before, seriously! It was disgusting!

I am so disappointed with myself for not taking before and after pictures of my hair, but I will post [ictures of my hair as it is now because I am definitely repurchasing this, and I urge anyone who is trying to grow out their hair to give this a go. It is just one of those products that does what it says on the tin, and I could not be happier with it.

X

2 comments:

  1. Will need to give this a go - really trying to grow my hair and nothing seems to be working! Thanks for the tip.

    http://www.evehut.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was like! It seemed to be taking forever, and this really kick started it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete