Christmas Shopping Trip

Ahh, so yesterday I did the dreaded Christmas shopping and managed to get it all done! Woo hoo! I also managed to squeeze in a bit of shopping for me too haha. Here are the results:-


How have I never bought this before?! One of Lush's cult products, Snow Fairy is delicious shower gel that smells of cotton candy and childhood. It's a bright Barbie pink with tiny shimmery bits of purple and blue glitter which all in all add up to a divine bath time treat. Needless to say I had to buy its sister, the Magic Wand bath bomb.


It smells exactly the same as Snow Fairy, except it's in the shape of a star on the end of a stick with a cute little bell! I talked to the lady at Lush and she also said that it lasts forever, and for a fiver (£4.95) I thought it was a bargain! I can't wait to use it!

When I took a quick look through Boots, I spied the Clinique counter and decided to talk to one of the consultants about my skin. I have very dry skin that is really playing up at the moment, in fact it's the worst it has ever been. I have heard great things about Clinique, and in fact one of their skin products is on my HG list, but it is the only skin care product of theirs I have tried. Anyway, the girl recommended that I use their three step system in type 1, and to come back and see her in two weeks. I can't wait to start using it, and I will do a post about my skin to show you the results of using it consistently. At first I was only going to buy the set for £20, but then she told me about the points offer where you get £12 worth of advantage points when you spend £50 or more, so I ended up buying the moisture surge moisturiser again! I am actually glad I got it, because it is such a good product. I just feel guilty about the amount I spent in Boots haha. On the plus side, I got a free gift from Clinique that consists of a lipgloss in Air Kiss, a scrub cream and a sample of their Aromatics Elixir perfume. I didn't actually realise I'd spent this much until I starting doing this post lol! Oh well, I knew control was never my strong point...

No comments:

Post a Comment